Sunday, August 16, 2009

2nd blog..

Last nite not really have a nice sleep... Have some light insomia.. 2something am already awake and hard to sleep back... Maybe lack of water or missing something in my mind ba... Some more my bro's keep occupied the whole bed for the nite.. But I was able to close my eye and wait the sunrise..

Yesterday dad back from China, after celebrating his birthday, this morning go eat bak kut teh again.. zzzzzzz... Feel like recently I always eat this food.. But bo huat, bak kut teh was my dad's favorite. After back from breakfast, or consider lunch.. Really dono wat to do liao.. Nua at my bed.. Open Facebook.. In fact I'm waiting the time pass by.. coz i'm waiting someone back.. hehe..

Today fei cai call me, and know he and fern back from Aus.. LOL.. Fei cai didt buy anything from aus but he do buy me a cake at kl and ask fern to take it back for me.. Heard that the bread from the cake house very nice.. Can't wait to eat tomolo, coz is my breakfast lai.. hahaha..

Nothing to write for this moment de... Is time to... "zzzzzz".. hehe.. nite~

1 comment: