Friday, August 21, 2009

~badminton day~

Today going for badminton with my colleague. Such a long time didn't exercise de.. lol.. Tummy become bigger and bigger le.. Argh!!! This is the 2nd time play with my colleague them le.. The first time, i think almost 1 months ago le.. LOL... But still ok la, at least i got do some exercise ma.. hehe.. So sad my racket is not with me now, still at sabah. But never mind la, will take it back when i convo.

Stop write blog for 2 days de, coz busy doing something and no time to write blog le.. hehe.. But today have to write back le, have to keep my blog update. hehe..

This week i also have a achievement le.. which is i finish the first fundamental of the Online Mandarin course. LOL.. Although most of the job is copy & paste from the story board, but still happy for me to develope it.. hehe..

Write till my eye wanna close de... good nite~

1 comment:

  1. u have to exercise more la...tummy bigger n bigger, can born a kid d...

    ReplyDelete