Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Night...

Promised myself to wake up early and not so nua every morning. Coz dont wanna let ppl wait for me for 15 Mins. hehe.. Now my daily routine is like this, wake up at 7something. Go fetch my friend and go market have breakfast before going to office work. :D.. Sometime late de then will take away and have breakfast there. LOL..

Honestly, working in this company really take too long time for me, for almost 6 months i have work for it and take only trainee's salary. zzzz... But the most happiest thing is I make some friends there. Really have lots of fun and memory while working there.. Especially when I know her.. Although need stay at this company for 6 months, but I really feel happy because I can spend more time with her in this company. Now, only left 1 month more before she left. She is going back to her own life at KL, and me.. I only can wish her luck when she is going back...

I'll continue my life here, I guess.. After finish my training, will find some part time job and wait for studying master in USM (hope so..) Else, UMS will be the 2nd choice for me.. haha.. If really no faith to study master, then I have to start find a job already... That my plan for now.. Hope everything will go under my plan without any accident ba.. hehe..

Start from this week, wanna try sleep earlier so that can wake up earlier in the next morining... Hehe.. *light off*...

1 comment:

  1. is a good thing to sleep early n wake early. add oil for you!!!...

    ReplyDelete