Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last nite did't have a nice sleep, keep awake because of my right shoulder. I have no ideal how it will so pain, wondering izit my sleeping position cause it or what? But I never had this problem before le... Why will like this? Such weird.. Hope tonight will have a nice sleep ba.

Today watch back "Armageddon", really DAMN NICE... Although watched it for so many times de, but I'm still feel very nice to watch it again. Most unforgettable scene is when Harry sacrify himself for activated the nuclear bomb and save the world. If you dono wat I'm saying, maybe you should go look for this movie and watch it. Highly recommend from me.. hehe...

This few days keep thinking one thing, "Need go KL during this Raya or not?". This coming Raya, Uncle Fu and his family will come to KL to enjoy his holiday along with his family. Fei Cai ask me go to KL to accompany Uncle Fu with him. Haiz.. Mostly will go ba.. just how to go and financal problem need to settle before promise fei cai. Hehe..

That all for today.. Now need to pack all my clothes and ready to back penang le..

1 comment:

  1. highly recommend u "the sleeping dictionary"... u should watch this, the story line very nice, although the scene inside nice too, attract me the most is the story line :D

    ReplyDelete