Saturday, August 15, 2009

~Convocation~

Seem like this is the 1st post that i write an article in my blog.. lol.. Anyway, everyday must have a starting.. Hope this post will make me start my blog writting in my future la.. hehe...

Recently, got alots of friend having their convocation le.. I was feel like.. "Wah!! So many ppl having their convo le... but what about mine?" I have to wait until october le.. Really feel sien to wait such long time.. And no such mood for convo. Today just attend some friends convocation in USM, after sawing they having their convo and chat with her.. She said.. convo really make her tired. LOL... Start to thinking what will happen to my convo.. hehe..

For my convo.. only my mum and my sister will attend it.. Got a bit sad.. but really hard for whole family come all togather. All the expense and everything.. But still, i'm very happy with my mum and sister come for my convo.. :).

Anyway.. To all my friend who already convo or haven't convo.. Wish you all, ALL THE BEST!!! Can find a good job, or further your study.. hehe...

Talking back myself.. I'm still blur-ing with my direction after my training.. Continue work a, or try to further my study... Really confuse... hope i'll have some direction soon...

nite~


1 comment: